I cannot help but wonder if President Obama has stolen a time capsule and returned to 1975. He’s Gabe Kotter, the teacher, in Welcome Back Kotter and we’re members of the unruly class. Some are Vinnie Barbarino, Arnold Horshack or Juan Epstein.
Vinny says, “I’m so confused.”
We’re so stupid the real problem is as the President has repeatedly said, he hasn’t communicated enough with us.
How Many Jobs Gained During a Presidential Tenure?
So, let’s take one issue at a time.
1. Jobs. Our President is a magician, Merlin. Are the newly employed wearing a magic cloak? He and his PR machine are the best fiction writers I’ve ever seen in politics.
Why aren’t people hiring? Everyone is sitting on cash because NO ONE TRUSTS THIS PRESIDENT. He took over General Motors and destroyed every investors belief in USA law, every retired person with an IRA who owned GM bonds, lost their investment. He threw away our legal system, manipulated bankruptcy law for the first time in American history. He then created a war on business.
2. Unemployment higher than it’s ever been–25%. It’s easier to lie than tell the truth. The government gets their unemployment stats from surveys.
We are headed into a deeper recession in 2013 with Obama.
Empty malls are everywhere
Would this mall be empty if there were jobs?
3. US Debt. The Greece debt crisis started when their government debt was DOWNGRADED to junk bond status. Greece was only $1.2 TRILLION in debt.
Here’s the relationship: Greece–debt $1.2Trillion–crisis of confidence-S&P downgrades–junk bond status–Greek crisis. Here’s the bond current bond rating of a few countries:
And the USA debt? The USA debt is $16 trillion. And the President says, not to worry.
4. War on Terror/Foreign Policy. 9/11/12 we were attacked by Al Qaeda. Obama’s PR department, the corrupt media (Bloomberg, Reuters, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, New York Times lies to Americans. His head of PR, Rachell Maddow, Wolf Blitzer, Chris Matthews, Joe Klein and Andrew Mitchell are fiction story tellers and writers, they live in an insular world where they prognosticate with democratic demagogues.
Obama’s PR department (media jokers) lack courage and integrity. It’s take courage to stand in the face of crowds.
Who is reporting the Al Qaeda connection? FOX NEWS. US officials knew the attack in Benghazi was by Al Qaeda.
5. Likability A friend was diagnosed with inoperable cancer–I found him the world’s greatest surgeon. Does it matter if he’s socially autistic, the most popular or has a great bedside manner? ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD CARE. I think saving his life is more important.
my daughter; a Harvard law graduate finds the issue embarrassing to all intelligent American women; my wife thinks it’s is reprehensible. My wife put herself through college working two jobs. She grew up poor and NO ONE PAID FOR HER CONTRACEPTION.
7. Side issues are diversionary tactic
s, religion, contraception, social issues. So stupid people don’t pay attention to the fact that gas is 160% more, 25% unemployment, a decrease in net income of $5000 per household and a reduction in everyone lifestyle. Every young person I know is DEPRESSED–THEY graduated from the greatest schools. Who’s to blame? The fool is in the White House.
What should you look for in a leader?
Great leaders have to be self-aware.
- They are emotional aware of self & others, use a gut sense to guide reactions. Good at self-managing emotions.
- They have an accurate self-assessment, complement their strengths/weakness, hopefully are secure enough to surround themselves with smarter people who voice differing opinions and BUILD consensus. It’s how you create great companies and nations.
- Self-confident NOT narcissistic.
Next great leaders must be great at relationship management.
- Influence. Ability to negotiate with people of differing perspectives, opinions and see different viewpoints. See the issues through the personality, see it aside and influence others.
- Change catalyst. Initiates, manages and leads offering a new direction not forcing one to follow only their direction, but building coalitions.
- Conflict management. A great leader resolves disagreements and builds consensus.
- Teamwork and collaboration; works cooperatively through team building.
This President is embarrassing.
(On a side note, I AM AN INDEPENDENT. I have voted for both sides of the aisle my entire life. Do not care about the GOP or DNC. )